Sunday, May 24, 2009

HEY PEOPLE!!

Hi I am soooo excited and like CRAZZY! and don't really know why I am though. It is so weird. In my last post I said I was going to the orthodontist, and I did he said i will need 12 months in braces and 18 months in a retainer starting on June 3rd. I am nervous but excited at the same time for that.

While we were on our trip I found out something about one of my pictures on my blog I didn't know about....

In this picture of Jerome his lady was Miss Asderlene Schminke who had gotten sick and about 10 minutes after this picture was taken she threw-up! BLUGH! So that is what I found out about that.

The other night I was bored so I was online tricking out my blog and if you scroll down to the very bottom you will see a really cute hit counter which I think is pretty cool. I better go both boys are in my room wanting food and to play on the computer. (Trust me I have no idea why they are asking me for food not that maid whoops mom!!) LOL

No comments: