Monday, February 16, 2009

Today's events and other things

Hi everyone! I wanted to fill you in with what happened today and little bit of other things. Today is presidents day as most of you already know, but you all probably had the day off... except me. I had a little bit of school and it is already over. I am reading the book Anne of Green Gables I love the book except for the extremely long chapters! :p I am already up to I think chapter 20.
Something else I want to tell you is about a really good friend of mine Miranda. She and I have known each other for a long long time. The way we met is weird but oh well. She and I have been through a lot of fights but yet we still are BFF's. She VOLUNTEERED to write me an email so I could put it in this post, in fact this post was all her idea! Here is exactly what she said: (I copied and pasted it!)

OK so there's this girl and she means a lot to me! We met I kinda of a weird way.. but I don't care because she's the BOMB! I really don't know where I would be without her in my life! She's been with me through a lot, and she is AMAZING! We fight a lot but I think that just shows how much we care for each other! Not only is she AMAZING, but so is her family! Wow her mom is just as amazing as her! Her dad is HILARIOUS! TOM! WOW what else is there to say?! He's my little buddy! Plus I CAN NOT WAIT to meet her new little brothers: Richnighdter and Jerome! This girl and her family are my sunshine on a cloudy day, the chocolate to my cookie, the sugar to my spice, and the apple of my eye! I love her SO much! She is: Madison!

Miranda is really cool! She is the nicest person in the world. I can trust her and not worry about anything. She is the only friend my mom will let me run off in a store/mall and she doesn't have to worry if we make a last minute trip to Starbucks. We don't have to check in with her or anything! I love Miranda! SHE IS THE BEST FRIEND A GIRL COULD HAVE!

I also want to update you on the homecoming of our two boys from Haiti. The other day Richnightder's file came out of MOI, and is on the way to passport printing. ( If you want to learn about this stuff go to http://www.whynorthdakota.blogspot.com that is my moms blog) Jerome's file will hopefully be onto passport printing and out of MOI soon. Richnighder and Jerome will probably be ready to come home in at least 2 months! Well That is all for today and I have to go because I am going to a friends house soon(hint hint she is in this post!) Well talk to you later! CIAO!

No comments: