Wednesday, March 25, 2009

YAY!!! 2 PASSPORTS HERE WE COME USCIS (1 week!!)

YEP THAT IS RIGHT!! Both boys have passports and will be onto USCIS! YAY! Not much left only about a month until we travel to get them. SO about end of April beginning of May! YAY! I am sooo happy! I was kinda POed when Mom said a month ago they would be coming home on my b-day :( !!! But now it will be LATER! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE COMING ON HOME TO ME MADDIE AND MOM AND TOM AND DAD!! Oh Thomas and I ARE going on the pick up trip which will be fun to see my brothers at their home! YAY!!!! I also need to put pics I can't have a post about them without their pictures!
Christmas time! Jerome


Richnigthder doing his own donkey trip to Jeremie!!!

4 comments:

Madison said...

Good job, Madi. It is good to see you happy and posting about your new little brothers.

Madison said...

Oopsie. I didn't know you were signed in, so it looks like you posted for yourself. It was me, your loving Mom.

Thomas said...

HAHAHA Mom that is funny!

Thomas said...

AWWW MAN I DID IT!