Tuesday, March 3, 2009

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!! YAY READ ON! \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Hello! Today I am excited! As all of you may know our boys in Haiti need to come out of MOI. WELL THEY ARE!!! They came out well one came out 3 weeks before the other! We are SOOOO pumped! It is sooo awesome. I love it they will be home in no time! YAY!! Here are some pics of them:







Here is my cute little brother who is soo extremely funny and just came out of MOI... INTRODUCING : THE ONE , THE ONLY JEROME!!!








This is Jerome again being Rico Suave on his LADY!! He is sooo funny!


Richnightder playing with his bubbles at the orphanage! Isn't he so cute?






This is Richnightder posing for the camera! He has the best smile! :-)




SO as all of you know I have a playlist on here... but I was am on this site for home-schoolers and it is kinda religous so I can't have any fun songs like from Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Prince, and some of those other guys that have really cool songs. So I took my playlist off and now I am FREE to have those goood old songs! YAY!!!! Okay well better run Gotta go to Lenten curch service! BLUGH!!!

No comments: